volunteer with tiny tigers rescue!
Volunteering with Tiny Tigers Rescue
Want to make a difference in the lives of cats? Consider giving your time to the most unique feline rescue! We are always looking for cat loving volunteers willing to give their time and make a long-term commitment to support our mission of improving the lives of abused,abandoned, feral, stray, and injured cats.
Tiny Tigers has a variety of needs including rescue volunteers, trappers, fundraisers and office/admin work.
- Volunteers work directly with our cats to help increase or maintain “adoptability.” Help reduce stress, offer enrichment, and aid in training. Volunteers may perform a wide variety of tasks, such as cleaning cat cages and litter boxes, and dish washing. You must be 18 years or older to participate in this type of work.
- Volunteers with administrative skills may assist with a variety of administrative duties or projects. Some may be a work from home project.
- Volunteers have opportunities to help at outreach events, including informational table display. Educational materials will be provided by Tiny Tigers. Any additional display items or handout material must be approved prior to event.
- You may wish to join committees for fundraising events and participate in the preparing and planning, as well as volunteering the day of the event. Committees include fundraising, food bank, and other monthly or annual projects.
- This volunteer will be tech and computer savvy, work well with other volunteers and staff, reliable, and professional. If you are interested in putting your Microsoft Excel, Word, or other skills to good use, this is the position for you.
- Volunteer needed to write website/newsletter content.
- Volunteers with reliable transportation and insurance may assist in transporting cats and kittens for Tiny Tigers from a variety of points. Some transport locations may be up to a 5- or 6-hour round trip.
- Professional and amateur videographers are welcomed to use their talents to capture our cats on film to be used for marketing and other promotions.
- Individuals in interested in writing grants for Tiny Tigers are needed.
- Committed individuals to participate in Trap, Neuter and Return program.
Willing to volunteer? Please click here to go to our volunteer application…and thanks!